who we are
Latest entries from the Blog:
- New building to meet code level 3 in Wandsworth
- Successful planning permission for Orangery in Buckingham
- Planning challenges in Kensington & Chelsea
- Planning permission for glazed extension in Tring
- Local Authority regulations met for new Conservatory in Aylesbury
- Dynamic Energy Assessors provide multiple SAP calculations for client near Redhill
- Dynamic Energy Assessors now offer Display Energy Certificates
- Dynamic Energy Assessors to assist team gaining BREEAM Very Good rating in Clapham
- BREEAM consultancy for a mixed development in Mortlake
- Dynamic energy assessors now offer breeam consultancy
- DEA are producing SAP calculations for major redevelopment
- DEA to help Surrey NHS partnership to sell properties
Derek GC White (Senior Assessor)
I am a qualified BREEAM assessor, registration number L300 1683, Code assessor, registration number STRO005008, commercial and domestic energy assessor, registration number EES/004958 – I always carry photo identification for verification. You may search for me on the government EPC assessors register. All of us at Dynamic Energy Assessors have current Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks and are fully covered by public liability insurance, which is good to know when you are letting us onto your property!
You may wonder how I got into this profession. Being an energy assessor allows me to work locally, without the long-distance travel I undertook in my previous career – I was a management consultant running multi-million pound programmes. I’ve transferred many of my professional skills to my new role, such as time management, personal interaction, attention to details and supplier management.
I’ve always been interested in property and architecture, fascinated by the idea of sustainable living, ways to reduce our impact on the environment and delivering extraordinary customer service. Interacting with people, inspecting properties, performing assessments, providing assistance and guidance means I’m working in the perfect environment for me!
I look forward to providing you with exceptional service be it; assessing the sustainability credits of your new build dwelling, assessing the energy and environmental impact of your commercial property or home, providing advice and guidance on sustainability or general energy efficiency advice.
I am part of a collection of Sustainability & Energy Consultants who support each other but trade under our own individual businesses. Using Dynamic Energy Assessors, you can be assured that anyone we send will have spoken directly with you and will have, as a minimum, the same qualifications, checks and cover as I do.
The accreditation schemes we use