the certificates you receive
Latest entries from the Blog:
- New building to meet code level 3 in Wandsworth
- Successful planning permission for Orangery in Buckingham
- Planning challenges in Kensington & Chelsea
- Planning permission for glazed extension in Tring
- Local Authority regulations met for new Conservatory in Aylesbury
- Dynamic Energy Assessors provide multiple SAP calculations for client near Redhill
- Dynamic Energy Assessors now offer Display Energy Certificates
- Dynamic Energy Assessors to assist team gaining BREEAM Very Good rating in Clapham
- BREEAM consultancy for a mixed development in Mortlake
- Dynamic energy assessors now offer breeam consultancy
- DEA are producing SAP calculations for major redevelopment
- DEA to help Surrey NHS partnership to sell properties
Code for Sustainable Homes Report
The Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) Report provides not only Code assessment information but also all the relevant information regarding the site, developer, architect etc. and so has value above simply the Code assessment
It summarises the credits achieved and details how the credits were obtained, associated evidence, assumptions and any deviations from standard
Click on image to download a sample CSH Report
Code for Sustainable Homes – Final Certificate
On Construction (SAP) Energy Performance Certificate
The On Construction EPC is almost the same as the Domestic Energy EPC being a five-six page report providing current and potential energy efficiency rating and environmental impact (CO2) of your property and a similar set of recommendation.
The major difference being all construction materials are known thus reducing the number of assumptions required
Click on image to download a sample On Construction EPC
Commercial Energy Performance Certificate
The non-Domestic Energy Performance Certificate (Commercial EPC) differs from the domestic certificate in a number of ways. It provides a graphical representation of the efficiency of the commercial property and also provides a benchmark rating for:
- new build
- existing stock
of similar buildings.
The recommendations show the impact, low – high, and are grouped by pay back period, short – long.
Click relevant image to download sample commercial EPC or recommendations report
Domestic Energy Performance Certificate
The domestic EPC is more than just a certificate; it’s a five-six page report providing current and potential energy efficiency rating and environmental impact (CO2) of your property.
It also provides recommendations about what you can do to improve efficiency and environmental ratings, in three categories:
- higher cost
- further measures
with an explanation of the recommendations.
Click on either image to download a sample domestic EPC